EOS Circle Lens Baby Colour Grey J-211

Here's another pair of EOS Circle Lenses that I tried from Mukuchu. I bought this to go with a silver/grey dress that I was going to wear.

EOS Baby Colour Grey (or Cotton Grey) - J-211

LENS USAGE: UP TO 1 YEAR
B.C.: 8.6mm (14mm) / 8.8mm (14.50mm+)
DIAMETER: 14.00mm to 15.00mm
WATER CONTENT: 38%

I love love love these lenses!! They are easily my favourite so far. They are so comfortable and they colour is really vibrant but looks natural in my opinion. Not freaky looking at all! I received many compliments when I wore these out. It's a nice light grey that stands out on dark eyes and can look bluish sometimes. I can see myself wearing this one a lot! It is 14mm in diameter but 14.5 and 15mm is also available. I really like the 14mm size. It is a little bit enlarging, but not much, which I like! Also available in prescription.



Comfort - 10/10
Colour - 10/10
Enlargement - 5/10
Overall - 9/10

1st Pic -Natural Daylight, 2nd Pic - Flash at Night



And more pics

1st Pic - Natural Daylight, 2nd Pic - Flash at Night



Highly recommend these if you'd like a natural but vibrant colour change. So pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment