OPI - Jade is the New Black! Bonus Konading

My 2 OPI's arrived on Friday (Jade is the New Black and Suzi Says Feng Shui) but I haven't had a chance to test them out until now! I initially put on Suzi says Feng Shui but then changed my mind because I've been wearing a lot of blue polish lately. I had already done 1 coat of Suzi so I just added Jade on top. Due to my lack of skills you can see a bit of Suzi underneath haha. You can't see it in real life but my camera isn't very forgiving.

Anyway these are amazing! They apply so smoothly and only really need 1 coat if you're a polish pro! They are a deep blue and green and very wearable. The deepness makes it interesting and not too out there if you're into more modest colours. They both look very elegant and glossy on.

Jade is the New Black (please ignore the bit of Suzi peeking out underneath!) 2 Coats and 1 Topcoat, Natural Lighting no Flash



Konad - m63

I added some Konad stamping using plate m63 and the black special polish. I had seen this exact design on the net (which made me fall in love with Jade is the new Black!). I have a scarf that looks exactly like this and I adore it!! So I wanted to emulate it on my nails, of course! and...ta da!!

Natural Lighting, no Flash



Love it!!

1 comments:

Fred said...

You konad looks great! - I've been lemming Jade is the New Black as well :). I also enjoyed your other swatches.

from a fellow voguette

Post a Comment