Ulta3 - Flashback Fuchsia

I'm heading out tomorrow night to a fancy restaurant so I wanted to wear something darker. On the night I will be wearing my deep ruby red shimmery heels by Joanne Mercer (Love these to bits!) I always feel like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz when I wear them. They are in need of a clean first.



Flashback Fuchsia - mmm Glossy. I want to eat my nails!



So I've applied Flashback Fuchsia by Ulta3. Its a deep blood red bordering on burgundy. So vampy looking. I think it looks classy too. The glossiness of this is amazing, I can see my reflection it it! It was opaque in only 1 coat. It is quite thick and creamy in consistancy, which some people may love or hate. I applied 2 in this photo with a topcoat. It is a slighter deeper red in real life. (closest to the top photo) Reminds me of the coating of toffee apples, Yum! I'm planning on konading it with a gold design tomorrow to match my jewellery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment